We have been spotting them everywhere from the catwalk to the stylish roads and now they are making their way into stores.
But before you think about the new fashion leg statement, we’re about to tell you, YES: you can wear culottes this spring. They offer the perfect balance, with the practicality of a trouser yet the elegance of skirt.
Culottes come in a breadth of widths, lengths, and patterns, meaning they’re flattering on a range of body types and it’s a culottes out there with your name on it just waiting to be made into a fashion statement. So, it’s no surprise they’re a favorite among Instagrammers.
And now let’s answer to the question: “How to Wear Spring’s Trickiest Trend?”
1. if you aren’t used to wear thins kind of pants, think at them as an A-line skirt and go from there.
2. for the tall girls the perfect length is midcalf, but if you are on the petite side opt for a pair that falls right below the knee.
3. is all about the shoes with a culottes outfit. So wear them with heels, boots, sneakers, sandals, platforms, loafers as far as they are chic.
Culottes with boots
Culottes with sneakers
4. because the pants are usually high-waisted, wear them with crop-tops or with turtlenecks to accentuate their shapes.
Culottes with top-crop
Olivia Palermo looks effortlessly chic during NYFW wearing a pair of white culottes and a black turtleneck
5. if you are in love with them already, here’s a good tip. You can definitely wear them well into fall.